“A vision for the infrastructure project should be established up front and its benefits – direct and indirect, environmental, social, and economic – should be communicated.”
GII 2015, POST-EVENT SUMMARY McKinsey & Company – November 2015
Benefits of IGNITE Program
The IGNITE Sustainable Communities Program allows it members, including public organizations such as provincial governments, First Nations, municipalities, universities and other higher education institutions, schools, health care facilities to:
- Focus on long-term community and organizational betterment – IGNITE’s process of providing unbiased, unpressured, professional advice frees up public organizational leaders to plan for the long term and to plan for the use of infrastructure assets with an organizational focus.
- Greater control – IGNITE’s use of real-time budget validation and data monitoring systems using data analytics provide an up-to-the-moment understanding of how assets are performing, thereby providing significant control over their management.
- Increased peace of mind – with a focus on transparency and experienced, unbiased advice, the public organization has the peace of mind knowing its best interests are always prioritized.
- Operational effectiveness – IGNITE’s structure significantly streamlines data gathering, decision-making, and RFP processes, all in a turnkey solution. IGNITE, which performs the RFP processes on behalf of its public organization member (Member), always ensures all RFPs comply with all sector policies, procedures, and regulations. The IGNITE Program provides Members with access to seasoned experts throughout. This saves the public organization time and money.
- Budget planning made easy – since the IGNITE Sustainable Communities Program provides budget-neutrality and cost certainty for the expected life of the asset, the IGNITE PROGRAM effectively controls rising infrastructure costs. This allows for much easier long-term infrastructure budget planning.
The IGNITE Sustainable Communities Program is truly “The New Way Forward” for public organizations to future-proof their infrastructure.
Why Join IGNITE
We’re creating The New Way Forward. The IGNITE Infrastructure Association offers a member-driven non-profit collaboration platform, created to provide its members with access to the world’s leading expertise and resources in infrastructure enhancement and energy savings implementation.
Our mission is to pull together all the members and stakeholders who can create The New Way Forward, and connect their resources to provide the most innovative technologies, systems and solutions available globally.
Members not only enjoy access to a wealth of resources and collaboration opportunities both globally and locally, they gain access to the IGNITE Program – a member-driven initiative which is designed to deliver a tailored plan for any large-scale infrastructure or sustainability project.
Currently, membership is available at no-cost for organizations within the government, First Nations, education, and healthcare sectors. Simply contact us by phone or email to learn how to become an IGNITE Member.